Church, Happy Thanksgiving! I am all about Thanksgiving week! Here are a few ideas to increase our thankfulness:
Take time today through Sunday (and longer if you’d like!) to be thankful for the following:
- Thank God for your salvation - that Jesus died in your place and paid the penalty for your sin.
- Thank God for how He has blessed your life in a clear and tangible way.
- Thank at least one person each day for how he or she is a blessing in your life.
- Thank God for your freedom from worry, fear and guilt.
- Thank God that you live in joy, peace and freedom.
Have everyone share one thing they are thankful for when you gather to eat and celebrate Thanksgiving.
This Sunday we are beginning our new series, “Fixer Upper, Christmas Edition”. I look forward to seeing you as we examine how we can prepare ourselves to celebrate Christmas with our family and friends. I am excited to be together!
- MAIN CAMPUS - 8:30, 10 and 11:30 a.m.
- SUNNYSIDE - 9:30 and 11 a.m. at Sunnyside High School
- CENTRO CRISTIANO - 2 p.m. at Main Campus
I thank God for you all. I love you and love serving Jesus with you. See you and your friends this Sunday!
In God’s Grip and for God’s Glory,